The old church of Manordeifi was taken on by the Friends in 2000, following its closure. It is listed Grade II* and survives as a rare example of an unaltered 'pre-ecclesiology' interior. The chancel and nave date from the 13th or 14th century, the west porch being slightly later. The building was modified in the 18th century, and retains fittings from that time including a full set of box pews, the easternmost with fireplaces to warm their occupants, the westernmost slightly raised and decorated with fluted columns. Even counting the benches this does not substantiate the claim that in 1813 the church could seat a thousand people! Significant repairs to the roof were started in the Autumn of 2011.